A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Quillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Quillo, Endocrine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Quillo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quillo graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quillo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy R Quillo MD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Quillo practice?
- Dr. Amy Quillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Quillo practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.