A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Quinlivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Quinlivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlivan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Quinlivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Tamayo Quinlivan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy T. Quinlivan practice?
- Dr. Amy Quinlivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Quinlivan practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.