A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Radich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radich graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Radich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Radich DO is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Radich practice?
- Dr. Amy Radich has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Radich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.