A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Rahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Rahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Rahl, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahl graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahl has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy W Rahl MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy W. Rahl practice?
- Dr. Amy Rahl has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Rahl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.