A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ramey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Ramey is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ramey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ramey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Katherine Ramey MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Ramey practice?
- Dr. Amy Ramey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Ramey practices Emergency Medicine near Delaware, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Zanesville, OH.
See Delaware Emergency Physicians.