Dr. Amy Ramey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Ramey?

August 1st, 2017

Liar and a fraud

This woman falsified her physician's notes and my medical records in order to have me committed to a psychiatric facility. She made up stuff and put words in my mouth. She ruined my life.

August 15th, 2013

The best

The most kind and compassionate doctor that I have had to see. She sat down at the bedside and explained everything to me.

October 12th, 2012

Very mean horrible bedside manner

Did not treat me with respect and totally just treated my like a low life and she was better than me. She is a horrible doctor and I would never recommend her to anyone. I HATE Grady hospital and all of their doctors but she is by far one of the worst. I have insurance where I never pay anything but because of her I got a bill because of a test she ordered that my insurance didn't approve. I f*cking hate her she needs a wake up call and to change her attitude and treat patients with respect your a doctors for Christ sakes frickin act like it and show all your patients respects like them or not.

August 23rd, 2017