A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Renwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Renwick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Renwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Renwick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Renwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Renwick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Renwick practice?
- Dr. Amy Renwick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Renwick practices Pediatrics near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE and Milford, DE.
See Dover Pediatricians.