A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Renwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Renwick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Renwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Pediatrics
Education & Awards
Dr. Renwick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Renwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renwick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy Renwick practice?
Dr. Amy Renwick practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.