A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Resnick Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick Klein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Resnick Klein, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick Klein graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Resnick Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Resnick Klein MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Amy Resnick Klein practice?
- Dr. Amy Resnick Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Resnick Klein practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Psychiatrists.