A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Richardson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Richardson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Catharine Richardson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Amy Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Richardson practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.