A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Richter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Richter, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Richter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Renee Richter FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Richter practice?
- Dr. Amy Richter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Richter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.