A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Rose, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Rose, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rose has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy T Rose MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy T. Rose practice?
- Dr. Amy Rose has 1 office location.
- Dr. Amy Rose practices Surgery near North Chesterfield, VA.