Dr. Amy Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Rose?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Amy Rose?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Unhappy Patient

Dr. Amy Rose demonstrated a high degree of neglect when she was unable to deal with a complication created by her during surgery. Recovery time was extended for many months which also increased total medical costs dramatically. I would not recommend Dr, Amy Rose to anyone.

September 16th, 2016

If you're seeking a top-notch surgeon, I recommend Amy Rose, MD

I've had several surgeries in my life, and I can honestly say I have never felt as comfortable with any of them as I do with Dr. Rose. She is the quintessential surgeon, in my opinion, not only because of her meticulous skill, but she will take the time to alleviate any concern you have with her compassionate and gentle demeanor. I'm so happy I found her and would recommend her to any of my family.

March 3rd, 2016

Very kind and caring and soothing to my soul

March 29th, 2013

Awesome Surgeon!

I'm not one to ever complement doctors, but Dr. Amy Rose is amazing! She takes her time with you and does an excellent job at explaining what is going on. Her surgical skills are incredible and I could not have asked for a smoother recovery. She doesn't follow the typical "doctor/surgeon stereotypes" such as being egotistical, using words that are difficult to understand, and rushing out of the room. She is humble, very kind, and spends a lot of time answering any questions you may have. She has performed two surgeries of mine now and each time the experience has been great (well, as good as having surgery can be). I give her 5 stars and would highly recommend her to anyone!

May 10th, 2012

Wait time can be very high, but actually this is what you want

Dr. Rose is a surgeon. She takes emergency cases. As a result, you MAY wait all afternoon in her office. Is your two-week follow-up more important than Dr. Rose saving someone from dying? Probably not. You'll see someone else from her office if she's held up.Dr. Rose is great at laproscopy and does "beautiful surgical work" - my quote from the gastroenterologist who saw me two weeks after she did surgery on me. Unfortunately, I was seeing the GI because I'd developed a post-surgical infection. When I told Dr. Rose I had a surgical site abscess - five days after surgery - she didn't believe me. I was told that infections aren't supposed to develop that fast. Guess what? Sometimes they do. If you have redness, heat, swelling, and excessive pain at your incision 7-10 days after surgery, be sure to speak up.

April 12th, 2011

No Other General Surgeon For Me! Dr. Rose is forever!!

Dr. Rose projects an aura of serenity that one becomes aware of the moment she greets you. Caring and friendly, she listens patiently to your questions and concerns, then takes the time to respond without making you feel like she's in a big hurry to get this over with. Dealing with her is very, very pleasant, and something to look forward to.

September 2nd, 2010

Great Surgeon and Excellent Staff

Dr. Rose recently did surgery on my mother for breast ca. She is a excellent surgeon. She truly was very patient and kind. She always takes her time with you and never makes you feel rushed. Her assistant is also top notch and a phenomal young lady. Extremely prompt and caring whenever we have needed anything. So greatful for Dr. Rose and her assistant for helping us get thru this tough time. There should be more doctor's and staff like Dr. Rose's out there.

March 22nd, 2010

Great Surgeon

My daughter recently had surgery with Dr. Amy Rose, and we were quite pleased with the results. Dr. Rose took all the time in the world with my questions, and I felt confident that I had a caring surgeon. The best part was that Dr. Rose took her time with the closing/stitches...so much so, that my daughter has virtually no scarring to speak of. We are very grateful to Dr. Rose for her attention to detail.

September 27th, 2009

Removal of Portion of Ulcerated Colon

Dr. Rose was excellent, both in bedside manner and in technical expertise. She did a laproscopic procedure on my 77 year old mother. She was very patient, explained the procedure and what to expect, and was very considerate of her older patient. I highly recommend her. As a matter of fact, my husband (50 yrs old) had a gall bladder removal done by Dr. Rose 6 months after my mother's surgery, with similar excellent treatment.

April 17th, 2017