Dr. Amy Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Rose?

Unhappy Patient

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr. Amy Rose demonstrated a high degree of neglect when she was unable to deal with a complication created by her during surgery. Recovery time was extended for many months which also increased total medical costs dramatically. I would not recommend Dr, Amy Rose to anyone.

If you're seeking a top-notch surgeon, I recommend Amy Rose, MD

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I've had several surgeries in my life, and I can honestly say I have never felt as comfortable with any of them as I do with Dr. Rose. She is the quintessential surgeon, in my opinion, not only because of her meticulous skill, but she will take the time to alleviate any concern you have with her compassionate and gentle demeanor. I'm so happy I found her and would recommend her to any of my family.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Very kind and caring and soothing to my soul

Awesome Surgeon!

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I'm not one to ever complement doctors, but Dr. Amy Rose is amazing! She takes her time with you and does an excellent job at explaining what is going on. Her surgical skills are incredible and I could not have asked for a smoother recovery. She doesn't follow the typical "doctor/surgeon stereotypes" such as being egotistical, using words that are difficult to understand, and rushing out of the room. She is humble, very kind, and spends a lot of time answering any questions you may have. She has performed two surgeries of mine now and each time the experience has been great (well, as good as having surgery can be). I give her 5 stars and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Wait time can be very high, but actually this is what you want

Posted on May 10th, 2012

Dr. Rose is a surgeon. She takes emergency cases. As a result, you MAY wait all afternoon in her office. Is your two-week follow-up more important than Dr. Rose saving someone from dying? Probably not. You'll see someone else from her office if she's held up.Dr. Rose is great at laproscopy and does "beautiful surgical work" - my quote from the gastroenterologist who saw me two weeks after she did surgery on me. Unfortunately, I was seeing the GI because I'd developed a post-surgical infection. When I told Dr. Rose I had a surgical site abscess - five days after surgery - she didn't believe me. I was told that infections aren't supposed to develop that fast. Guess what? Sometimes they do. If you have redness, heat, swelling, and excessive pain at your incision 7-10 days after surgery, be sure to speak up.

No Other General Surgeon For Me! Dr. Rose is forever!!

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Dr. Rose projects an aura of serenity that one becomes aware of the moment she greets you. Caring and friendly, she listens patiently to your questions and concerns, then takes the time to respond without making you feel like she's in a big hurry to get this over with. Dealing with her is very, very pleasant, and something to look forward to.

Great Surgeon and Excellent Staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr. Rose recently did surgery on my mother for breast ca. She is a excellent surgeon. She truly was very patient and kind. She always takes her time with you and never makes you feel rushed. Her assistant is also top notch and a phenomal young lady. Extremely prompt and caring whenever we have needed anything. So greatful for Dr. Rose and her assistant for helping us get thru this tough time. There should be more doctor's and staff like Dr. Rose's out there.

Great Surgeon

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

My daughter recently had surgery with Dr. Amy Rose, and we were quite pleased with the results. Dr. Rose took all the time in the world with my questions, and I felt confident that I had a caring surgeon. The best part was that Dr. Rose took her time with the closing/stitches...so much so, that my daughter has virtually no scarring to speak of. We are very grateful to Dr. Rose for her attention to detail.

Removal of Portion of Ulcerated Colon

Posted on September 27th, 2009

Dr. Rose was excellent, both in bedside manner and in technical expertise. She did a laproscopic procedure on my 77 year old mother. She was very patient, explained the procedure and what to expect, and was very considerate of her older patient. I highly recommend her. As a matter of fact, my husband (50 yrs old) had a gall bladder removal done by Dr. Rose 6 months after my mother's surgery, with similar excellent treatment.

Posted on April 17th, 2017