A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rosenfeld MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Amy Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Rosenfeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Hematologists.