A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Rosenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenfeld
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rosenfeld MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Amy Rosenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Rosenfeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Hematologists.