A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Beck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Beck, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Susan Beck DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Beck practice?
- Dr. Amy Beck has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Beck practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.