Dr. Amy Beck DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 14th, 2016
Mrs
She was gentle, professional, listen attentively to my concerns, spend about an hour with me, the most from any doctors ever, for me.

October 17th, 2015
Very thorough
I think Dr. Beck is very thorough and her assistant is friendly and caring. Doctors aren't meant to baby you and she is looking out for everyone's best well being. I think the front desk staff was extra accommodating too!

August 24th, 2015
Useless, Save your money and time!
She is absolutely useless. All she does is send you to urgent care or to a specialist (you know, doctors who KNOW what they are doing!) I do not understand why she is even in practice. The wait time in this office is insanely long. You can forget about running in for an appointment on your lunch break! They stick you in the room and forget about you but will charge you if you are late or a no show! The staff is incredibly useless and rude. They cant answer basic medical questions and if you get upset about the wait time they do not care. Save your self the aggravation and go see a professional who has actually obtained their MD.

March 11th, 2015
the enitre staff is very friendly and professional.

May 16th, 2014
Absolutely awful
I would not recommend this doctor. 2 hour wait time with awful services, she did not treat me what-so-ever, and I feel as though she made my situation worse. I was scheduled for an electrocardiogram and the machine was not working- they overcharged me for it, and nothing was accomplished. She has a "coach " mentality and is very cold and rude. Absolutely horrible.Did nothing to try and help. The staff at the front desk were very inconsiderate as well and every time I call I hear," Can you please hold?" No, I cannot.