A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Carter, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Des Moines University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Carter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Carter DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Carter practice?
- Dr. Amy Carter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Carter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.