Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Amy Chang
Amy Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Amy Chang is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center Laguna Hills 24451 Health Center Drive Laguna Hills, CA 92653 and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills. She speaks English.
Amy Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Amy Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
San Diego, CA 0.24 mi27
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.24 mi12
Neurology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.24 mi8