A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Hayes, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Hayes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Sue Hayes FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Amy Hayes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Hayes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minden, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Minden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.