A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Sachau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Sachau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Sachau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachau graduated from University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Sachau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center
- Mercy Hospital - Fort Scott, KS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Christine Sachau MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Sachau practice?
- Dr. Amy Sachau has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Sachau practices Family Medicine near Fort Scott, KS.
See Fort Scott Family Physicians.