A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Saunders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Saunders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Frances Saunders MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy F. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Amy Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Saunders practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.