A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Schmitt is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Schmitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Schmitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Schmitt MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Amy Schmitt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Schmitt practices Internal Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Newberg Internists.