A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Elsass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Elsass, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Elsass, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elsass MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy Elsass practice?
- Dr. Amy Elsass has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Elsass practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.