A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Elsass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Elsass, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elsass
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elsass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Elsass, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsass graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elsass MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy Elsass practice?
- Dr. Amy Elsass has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Elsass practices Cardiovascular Disease near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Cardiologists.