A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Sewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewick
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Sewick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Sewick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Sewick practice?
- Dr. Amy Sewick has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Sewick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.