A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Sewick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Sewick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Sewick practice?
- Dr. Amy Sewick has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Sewick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.