Internist

Best Internal Medicine Doctor show details Best Internal Medicine Doctor
Mar 19th, 2014

Dr Shaheen has been my doctor ever since I graduated from college, she is a brilliant physician with excellent bedside manner who takes time to get to know her patients and is always honest with you about what you need to do for your health. She will stop at nothing to find the right diagnosis and proper treatment. I am grateful to God that he put her in my life to care for me especially when I was really sick. She cared for me as if I was her own child. I wouldn't want my healthcare in anyone else's hands. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Shaheen as my doctor. She will give you the best care possible.

Long-time doctor show details Long-time doctor
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Shaheen has been my husband's and my doctor for many years. She is very personable and attentive on top of her extreme competence in medicine. If/when necessary, she makes the opportunity to see us when she is booked. That's personal care!!!

wonderful Doctor show details wonderful Doctor
Oct 22nd, 2011

I have no dislikes about Amy..she is a wonderful,caring and very concern about her patients person..she is my husband Doctor,I wish she were my doctor because its hard to find a really good doctor...

Jul 29th, 2011

I just moved to the area and Dr. Shaheen was recommended. I am very pleased. She takes time to get to know you. She listens to what you are telling her.

Cancer diagnosis show details Cancer diagnosis
by Barbara p on Jul 30th, 2010

Dr Shaheen has an uncanny diagnostic ability. She expedites results from tests and has an excellent bedside manner. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease in her office.