Dr. Amy Sigman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Sigman?

Patient

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I have been going to Dr Sigman for the past 18+ years. She has ALWAYS been so helpful in addressing any concerns I have. I trust her abilities so much, when my daughter reached the age of needing to do well checks, I entrusted Dr. Sigman with her care. Cudos to Dr. Sigman and the office staff who has also always been proficient in all they do.

First & Last Visit

Posted on March 16th, 2017

When Dr. Amy Sigman entered the patient room, she asked what was new with me. I reminded her that this was my first office visit, and she shrugged her shoulders and brushed me off - proving that she didn't read my chart before entering the room. After concluding the pap smear, she asked if I would like any lab work done, instead of recommending the standard procedures. Although friendly, Dr. Sigman was hasty and unprofessional, and I will be finding a different OBGYN for future appointments.

Excellent Patient Care

Posted on February 9th, 2017

I moved to Dallas last year and was in the market for a new OBGYN. I initially chose another practice and was dissatisfied with the quality of care, customer service, etc. A friend recommended that I transfer to Advanced Women's Healthcare, and I am so glad that I listened. Dr. Sigman is fantastic. She's knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients. Staff are very professional and kind.

Posted on December 21st, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Sigman for 14 years. I drive across town just to go to her as I have moved over the years. She is a great doctor with awesome bedside manner and truly cares about her patients needs .

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr Sigman is amazing. I would not even consider moving away from Dallas until we're done having children because I can't imagine having another dr deliver any of our children.

The best experience ever!

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

I am a mother of four. My last two children were born with Amy. I didn't speak English when I met her, and I had my husband with me all the time for translation, she made it fun and I felt secure. The best experience ever. From trying to get pregnant until we hold the miracles. I needed a Cerclaj with all my pregnancies and I experienced the difference that a doctor can make. I wanted a natural birth. I wanted this and that, you name it, she made it possible. Even I never tell, I hold her in my heart forever.

Love Dr. Sigman but..

Posted on May 15th, 2012

She a great Dr. and easy to get along with but it's nearly impossible to get an appointment with her. You need to schedule your appointment at least 2 months ahead of time in order to get a day and time you prefer. I called today for an appointment and the next available is the last week of June. I hate to look for another Dr. but I cant wait a month for a Dr. appt.

Dr. Sigman is the Best!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I chose Dr. Sigman when we were ready to start trying to get pregnant. I had been seeing a male OBGYN up until that point and wanted a female to handle my pregnancy. I chose Dr. Sigman because she is part of an all women practice, had great reviews, is between my home and work and because I saw that she has children of her own.I couldn't be happier with my decision. It's easy to tell that Dr. Sigman really cares about her patients and loves babies too. She gets excited with us at our appointments and always takes the time to answer all of our questions. She has a laid back approach, which is nice because it helps you relax, but she also takes concerns seriously and handles them as quickly as possible. I don't ever feel awkward asking embarrassing questions (and there are a lot of them when you are having a baby), because she is very easy to talk to and I know she's been there too.I've noticed that the office doesn't seem as rushed if you schedule an afternoon appointment. I typically have to go around lunch time due to work, and it can get pretty busy during that time of day.

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr. Sigman is the best. She cares so much about her patients and it comes from her heart. She takes the time to discuss all your issues. She is truly a great dr.

Posted on August 11th, 2009

I've been seeing her for 9 years now. She is fantastic! Wonderful bedside manner, and really cares about you and her profession. Great at diagnosing problems and getting resolutions.

Posted on February 12th, 2009

One of a kind. No Dr's that care like her any more

Posted on November 10th, 2017