Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 13th, 2015

Dr Sigman is amazing. I would not even consider moving away from Dallas until we're done having children because I can't imagine having another dr deliver any of our children.

The best experience ever! show details The best experience ever!
by Maria Gold on Oct 2nd, 2013

I am a mother of four. My last two children were born with Amy. I didn't speak English when I met her, and I had my husband with me all the time for translation, she made it fun and I felt secure. The best experience ever. From trying to get pregnant until we hold the miracles. I needed a Cerclaj with all my pregnancies and I experienced the difference that a doctor can make. I wanted a natural birth. I wanted this and that, you name it, she made it possible. Even I never tell, I hold her in my heart forever.

Love Dr. Sigman but.. show details Love Dr. Sigman but..
May 15th, 2012

She a great Dr. and easy to get along with but it's nearly impossible to get an appointment with her. You need to schedule your appointment at least 2 months ahead of time in order to get a day and time you prefer. I called today for an appointment and the next available is the last week of June. I hate to look for another Dr. but I cant wait a month for a Dr. appt.

Dr. Sigman is the Best! show details Dr. Sigman is the Best!
Mar 12th, 2012

I chose Dr. Sigman when we were ready to start trying to get pregnant. I had been seeing a male OBGYN up until that point and wanted a female to handle my pregnancy. I chose Dr. Sigman because she is part of an all women practice, had great reviews, is between my home and work and because I saw that she has children of her own.I couldn't be happier with my decision. It's easy to tell that Dr. Sigman really cares about her patients and loves babies too. She gets excited with us at our appointments and always takes the time to answer all of our questions. She has a laid back approach, which is nice because it helps you relax, but she also takes concerns seriously and handles them as quickly as possible. I don't ever feel awkward asking embarrassing questions (and there are a lot of them when you are having a baby), because she is very easy to talk to and I know she's been there too.I've noticed that the office doesn't seem as rushed if you schedule an afternoon appointment. I typically have to go around lunch time due to work, and it can get pretty busy during that time of day.

by Pam on Mar 16th, 2010

Dr. Sigman is the best. She cares so much about her patients and it comes from her heart. She takes the time to discuss all your issues. She is truly a great dr.

Aug 11th, 2009

I've been seeing her for 9 years now. She is fantastic! Wonderful bedside manner, and really cares about you and her profession. Great at diagnosing problems and getting resolutions.

Feb 12th, 2009

One of a kind. No Dr's that care like her any more