A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson Silverthorn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson Silverthorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn practice?
- Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Anderson Silverthorn practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.