Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Sisley
Dr. Amy Sisley, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Detroit, MI. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sisley is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Sisley has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Amy Sisley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Bradley Taylor
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi24
Dr. Marcelo Cardarelli
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Ashutosh Sachdeva
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16