Amy Sitapati Is this you?

Have you seen Amy Sitapati?

Great compassion for patients

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

A great wonderfull DR with a great bedside manner. Ask ways spends time with her patients. Amy is sweet and easy to talk too

Passionate w/o Patience

Posted on December 16th, 2009

My favorite doctor for a long time until I moved to LA and discovered that too many assumptions had been made about my healthcare. Rather than taking the time to refer me for tests, she eliminated that step and withheld treatment. She was always running behind schedule which didn't bother me much accept that the one time my car broke down and I phoned ahead only showing up 20 minutes late, she dismissed my appointment and it was 3 weeks before I could get another appointment. She does have an excellent beside manner, but what good is a soft touch if the diagnosis is wrong.

Posted on June 5th, 2017