A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Sobel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sobel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy H Sobel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy H. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Amy Sobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Sobel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.