A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Sonnenblick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Sonnenblick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Sonnenblick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenblick graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sonnenblick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynn Sonnenblick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Sonnenblick practice?
- Dr. Amy Sonnenblick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Sonnenblick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Obstetricians & Gynecologists.