Dr. Amy Sprole MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2017
Most Wonderful
Dr Sprole is a wonderful Dr and surgeon. I had a reconstruction and could not be happier with the results. She and her staff were always professional and very kind. She was sensitive to my concerns and explained everything she was going to do. I highly recommend her.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Sprole performed surgery on my face and it turned out perfectly.

October 13th, 2015
had a canser wart on finger she did a great job of taking it off

July 16th, 2015
So happy with Breast augmentation
I am two weeks post breast augmentation and I'm very happy that I chose Dr. Sprole. She is kind and confident in her abilities. She answered every question patiently and I enjoy her very much. My surgery went well, the staff is fantastic.

March 6th, 2015
New look New Confidence
I had a breast reduction, after many years of neck, shoulder and back pain. Had heard stories about reductions causing horrible scaring and disfigurement of the breast. I am so happy with my results!! if your on the fence about having this surgery, don't be! Dr. Sprole is a excellent Dr. I was searching for a preferred provider for my surgery, I found her on this site actually, and felt that she was my pick after reading the reviews. Very happy I made the step of having this surgery done. Excellent Dr. and great staff!

September 12th, 2012
Finally a doctor that really cares!!!
Dr. Sprole is an amazing surgeon. She took the time to actually listen to me and my problems. She gave me multiple options and talked me through making the best surgical decision for me. Her staff is amazing. Her nurses are verying caring and always smiling. I would suggest Dr. Sprole to everyone.

July 24th, 2012
Dr. Sprole is one of those rare physicians who exhibits exceptional levels of professionalism, precision, perfectionism, and expertise in the field of plastic surgery, but also takes the time to listen to her patients and answer every question. She has a fabulous bedside manner; is quite approachable, and has a wonderful sense of humor. She respects her patients, ways keeping their dignity and needs in mind. I recommend Dr. Sprole to everyone who needs a fabulous plastic surgeon.

July 13th, 2012
Outstanding Surgeon
Dr. Sprole was very professional and an outstanding surgeon. My procedure went very well and I would recommend her to any of my friends.

April 12th, 2011
I visited 3 plastic surgeons in the Wichita for my breast augmentation. I chose Dr. Sprole because of her excellent bedside manner. She has wonderful credentials and many of my friends have gone to her. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Sprole.

December 12th, 2010
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE CONSIDERING PLASTIC SURGERY. IN MY OPINION,SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN THIS AREA. SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT HOW YOUR SURGERY LOOKS IN THE END AND THAT IS WHAT PLASTIC SURGERY IS ALL ABOUT. IT IS NOT ONE OF THE QUESTIONS LISTED ON THIS SURVEY BUT SHOULD BE FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A PLASTIC SURGEON. OTHERS MAY HAVE GOOD SCORES BUT HOW RESULTS ARE MY PRIORITY!

November 16th, 2010
I recently had Dr. Sprole give me a breast augmentation. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I was concerned with the amount of time I would have to take off from work but she helped me schedule a convenient time. I couldn't be happier with the results and my husband is excited too !

July 28th, 2010
I recently had a breast augmentation performed by Dr. Sprole and am thrilled with the results! She was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions during an appointment before my surgery. Her staff was very pleasant and I was glad that the surgery center is in a private location.