A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Stagg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stagg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stagg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Stagg practice?
Dr. Amy Stagg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Obstetricians & Gynecologists.