A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Stagg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Stagg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagg graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stagg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy R Stagg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Stagg practice?
- Dr. Amy Stagg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Stagg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Obstetricians & Gynecologists.