Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Stagg
Dr. Amy Stagg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Chelsea, MA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stagg is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital, Mount Auburn Hospital and New England Rehab Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Stagg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Amy Stagg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Fredric Frigoletto Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi51
Dr. Allan Nadel
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Mariam Naqvi
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Boston, MA 0.01 mi4