A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Stancoven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Stancoven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stancoven
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stancoven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Stancoven, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stancoven graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stancoven has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Butler Stancoven MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Stancoven practice?
- Dr. Amy Stancoven has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Stancoven practices Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Cardiologists.