A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Stancoven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Stancoven, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stancoven graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stancoven has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stancoven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Stancoven practice?
Dr. Amy Stancoven practices Cardiovascular Disease near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Round Rock Cardiologists.