A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Steigerwalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Steigerwalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steigerwalt
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steigerwalt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Steigerwalt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steigerwalt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Steigerwalt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Steigerwalt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Steigerwalt practice?
- Dr. Amy Steigerwalt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Steigerwalt practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors.