A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Steigerwalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Steigerwalt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steigerwalt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Steigerwalt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Steigerwalt, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steigerwalt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Steigerwalt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Steigerwalt DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Steigerwalt practice?
- Dr. Amy Steigerwalt has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Steigerwalt practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors.