Dr. Amy Strain MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2015
AWESOME DOCTOR!
In the 10 years I have been her patient, Dr. Strain is quite thorough with my examinations, including testing before diagnosing my illness. I have an extensive health history and thus far, she has always been correct with her diagnosis and treatment. She has never been shy about referring me to excellent doctors outside of her expertise. It is difficult however, to set an non-urgent appointment, without waiting weeks. Due to the amount of patients, she must treat with more serious illnesses or injuries. Obviously the tremendous amount of patients she also treats gives an idea of her popularity. I doubt I will ever have a better doctor. My husband, dad and best friend are her patients as well!

February 19th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Strain is an excellent doctor. She makes me feel very comfortable as a patient. She also treats me with nothing but respect, I feel like I am talking to a friend when I am there. She answers all of my questions and treats any health issues. Love this doctor!

January 3rd, 2012
Wonderful
Dr,Amy Strain is like a part of our family. She has been the best doctor I have ever had. She always takes time to listen to anything I need. Just a wonderful lady.

September 3rd, 2014