A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Suss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Suss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suss
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Suss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Suss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Suss MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Suss practice?
- Dr. Amy Suss has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Suss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.