A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Suss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Suss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Suss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suss graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Suss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Suss MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Suss practice?
- Dr. Amy Suss has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Suss practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists.