A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Swartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy A Swartz MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Amy Swartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Swartz practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.