A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy T Miller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy T. Miller practice?
- Dr. Amy Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Miller practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.