A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy T Miller DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy T. Miller practice?
- Dr. Amy Miller has 16 office locations.
Dr. Amy Miller practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Emmaus Primary Care Doctors.