A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Miller, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy T. Miller practice?
Dr. Amy Miller practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.