A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Talbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Talbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Talbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbert graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Talbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest HospitalHillcrest Baptist Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lee Talbert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Talbert practice?
- Dr. Amy Talbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Talbert practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: China Spring, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.