A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Talbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Talbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Talbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Talbert graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Talbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest HospitalHillcrest Baptist Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Talbert practice?
Dr. Amy Talbert practices Family Medicine near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: China Spring, TX.
See Waco Family Physicians.