A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Tarnower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Tarnower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Tarnower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnower graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Tarnower has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarnower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans