A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Tarnower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Tarnower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarnower
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarnower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Tarnower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnower graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Tarnower has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Tarnower MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Tarnower practice?
- Dr. Amy Tarnower has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Tarnower practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Oncologists.