A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Tarnower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Tarnower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Tarnower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnower graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Tarnower has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Tarnower MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Tarnower practice?
- Dr. Amy Tarnower has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Tarnower practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Oncologists.