A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Teresi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Teresi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Teresi, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Teresi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Teresi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lutz Teresi MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Teresi practice?
- Dr. Amy Teresi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Teresi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Endocrinologists.