A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Theos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Theos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Theos, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Theos graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Theos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy J Theos MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Theos practice?
- Dr. Amy Theos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Theos practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Dermatologists and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.