A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Thompson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Thompson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Thompson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Nel Thompson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy N. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Amy Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Thompson practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.