Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Thorsen
Dr. Amy Thorsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Thorsen is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Fairview Ridges Hospital. Dr. Thorsen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Thorsen has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Amy Thorsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Jeffrey Morken
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Sarah Vogler
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Madeline Gartner
Minneapolis, MN 0.01 mi30