A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Tsai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tsai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Chu Tsai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Amy Tsai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Tsai practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Richland Pediatricians and Richland Gastroenterologists.