A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Tubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Tubay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubay graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Tubay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- David Grant Medical Center
- University Health Care
- L D S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Michele Tubay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Tubay practice?
- Dr. Amy Tubay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Tubay practices Family Medicine near Travis Afb, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pueblo, CO.
See Travis Afb Family Physicians.