A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Underwood-Jolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Underwood-Jolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Underwood-Jolly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood-Jolly graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Underwood-Jolly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
- Children's Hospital at Mission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy L Underwood-Jolly MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Underwood-Jolly practice?
- Dr. Amy Underwood-Jolly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Underwood-Jolly practices Internal Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists.