A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Van Gent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Van Gent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Van Gent, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Gent graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Van Gent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Arnold Van Gent MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Van Gent practice?
- Dr. Amy Van Gent has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Van Gent practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.