Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

3.0

bad facial surgery show details bad facial surgery
by lindawallis on Mar 9th, 2014

i am now having reconstrustive surgery to repair the horrible work she preformedon my facewould not recommend her toany one

Mrs show details Mrs
by Older and Wiser on Mar 6th, 2014

I unfortunately didn't do my homework when I went for facial services to Dr. Amy Van Gent in Fort Lauderdale. She injected unequal amounts of juvederm under my eyes in 2008. Today its 2014 and I suffered a great deal due to bag under one eye that Dr. Van Gent simply ignored after I begged for a follow up appointment to take a look at mishap. I wish I never went to a doctor that is not on American Board of Medical Specialists. It's almost 6 years and she destroyed my appearance. Please do your homework before there is no going back.

Excellent personalized plastic surgery show details Excellent personalized plastic surgery
by Former patient on Jan 25th, 2013

I am a former patient who had my original breast augmentation with Dr. Amy in 1998. I cannot say enough good things about her, her professionalism, bedside manner, and plastic surgery skills. She is an excellent physician and surgeon. Unfortunately, she no longer does "body" plastic surgery. She only does facial plastic surgery now. If she did, I would be returning to her and her alone for more. When I am ready for facial plastic surgery, I will return to her because she is highly skilled and someone I can trust with my face which is a very personal and trusting decision. I have had both restylene/juvederm and Botox from her and was extremely pleased with both. She is not the cheapest doctor in town, but she is the best As with anything else in life, you get what you pay for Dr. Amy is someone who truly cares and listens to your wants and needs, and does all she can to help you attain your personal goals. Do not hesitate to consult with her for the procedure you are seeking - you will not be disappointed.