A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy VanderWoude:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy VanderWoude is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy VanderWoude, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderWoude graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. VanderWoude has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Sheridan Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C VanderWoude MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. VanderWoude practice?
- Dr. Amy VanderWoude has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy VanderWoude practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists, Grand Rapids Hematologists, and Grand Rapids Oncologists.